Behind a classical Victorian facade and featuring a second street frontage this four bedroom, three bathroom Jackson Clements Burrows design encapsulates open plan living. Featuring honed blue-stone floors surrounding an open plan kitchen in which Calacutta marble benches and Miele appliances illustrate the balancing of form and function, elegance and efficiency that is one of this home’s hallmarks.
– Master suite served by a sublime ensuite and a stylish third bathroom
– Two bedrooms upstairs, each with an outdoor retreat and built in robes
– Two downstairs bedrooms sharing a central bathroom, with flexibility for spacious home office
– Stackable sliding doors reveal a sunny backdrop landscaped so that the accompanying double garage functions effortlessly as an entertaining pavilion
– High ceilings, designer light fittings and flawless presentation further enhance this stunning home positioned between Bridport Street and the beach.
Inspect by appointment at advertised times.